Monday, April 5, 2010

Crochet Cool

In light of my sometime prejudice against crochet (i.e. that it often looks "like something from the sixties" or "what an old lady with blue hair, named Mildred would make"), I wanted to share some pictures of trendy crochet fashions that I happened to come across in the past week.


A black skirt*.

Casual dress*.

Boho dress*.


Tank*.


Tankini*.

*All from Athleta

Then, while procrastinating this morning (from a list of chores like, laundry, cleaning, gardening, cooking...) I saw this picture on People.com of Katie Holmes wearing a crochet dress.




Maybe crochet is a lot cooler than I've been giving it credit for? I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for other crochet trends this spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Generic License.